Abilene HVAC Installation
High-Quality Heating & Air Conditioning Replacements in Abilene & the Surrounding Areas
Your HVAC system is responsible for keeping your home or commercial building warm in the winter and cool in the hotter times of the year. Bevills Plumbing, Heating & A/C is a Daikin Comfort Pro, which means you can expect top quality equipment, products, and unsurpassed service for HVAC installation and replacement in Abilene and surrounding areas. We have more than 35 years of experience and skilled professional technicians to install equipment for reliable operation.
Replacing Your Air Conditioner
Air conditioning systems are generally expected to last about 10 to 15 years. As equipment ages, it loses efficiency and may break down more frequently. If your equipment needs repairs often, isn’t keeping your house cool enough, or you want better energy efficiency, replacing the system may be the right decision.
Important considerations when selecting an AC system include:
- Energy efficiency rating
- Operating cost
The size and capacity have a significant impact on your home comfort, performance, and energy efficiency. If the system is too big or too small, it won’t provide optimal home comfort and may experience more wear and tear. Our HVAC contractors can evaluate your building to determine the proper size and help you explore the options for Daikin equipment that has the right capacity for your cooling needs.
How Often Should An Air Conditioning Unit Be Replaced?
Air conditioning units can last a long time. You can expect an AC to last 10-15 years before needing to be replaced. It is possible for an air conditioner to break down unexpectedly before the ten-year mark. It's important to keep up with proper maintenance every year and repair parts as needed to ensure the longevity of your air conditioner's life.
Some signs it's time to replace your AC unit are:
- No cold air - This may seem like an obvious sign of problems with your AC, but this could be caused by a number of different problems. So it's always important to call an expert HVAC technician to diagnose the problem.
- Low air flow - If you notice your air conditioner is blowing cold air, but not as much as it should, this is another sign it may be time for a replacement. Typically when this happens there is a problem with the compressor or there is a blocked vent somewhere. Depending on the age of the unit these repairs may be more expensive.
- Odd noises - Are you hearing loud grinding or clicking noises from your AC? If so, immediately turn off the unit and contact an expert to inspect it. These noises are the results of serious damage inside the air conditioner.
- Old age - If your AC is older than 15 years old, it may not be as efficient as it once was. Newer AC models have a higher focus on energy efficiency, and with a replacement you will most likely notice lower energy bills. Which will save you money in the long run.
If you notice any of these signs or others, don't hesitate to call Bevills Plumbing, Heating & A/C for HVAC replacements you can trust. Since 1985, we have been dedicated to satisfying all of our clients in Abilene and the surrounding areas. We also offer 24/7 emergency services for the HVAC problems that just can't wait.
When to Upgrade to a New Heater
Although our area of the country is known for warmth, we know it can get cold. When the temperatures drop, homeowners and business owners rely on their heating equipment to maintain a comfortable indoor environment. If your heater is old, we offer heating replacement services with quality equipment and professional installation.
Consider replacing your heating system when:
- The heating system blows cold air
- Heating costs are rising
- The system breaks down often
- There is uneven heating from room to room
- The system is near or past its expected life
Choosing the right heating system for your property is essential to stay warm all winter. We offer Abilene HVAC installation and replacement for furnaces, heat pumps, and more. Our technicians can guide you through the process of selecting a new heating system for your home or business and provide reliable heater replacement service.
Expert HVAC Installation
We have professional HVAC contractors with extensive training, experience, and knowledge of proper installation practices. We perform all work to the highest standards of our industry and in compliance with all local codes. Our goal is to ensure your comfort, reliable performance, and lasting value, so you can get the most from your investment.
Buying a new HVAC system can be confusing, but we are here to help. We offer free estimates for new equipment installation to allow you to weigh your options. Many customers find that the ability to finance their equipment is helpful. Financing available for HVAC installation and replacement in Abilene. Additional information can be found on our website.
“He was very professional, friendly, informative, and told us exactly what needed to be done to fix out a water leak in our water line.”- Cheyenne W.
“They we're straight forward in offering us little steps to fix the issue, whereas other companies went straight for the most expensive and invasive options.”- Terry
“We had them out to do our annual service on air conditioning and with the Covid19 virus going on the serviceman had a mask and used all necessary precautions”- Sheryl K.
30+ Years of Experience
24/7 Emergency Services