Abilene Leak Detection
Equipped to Locate & Repair Water, Slab & Gas Leaks
A water leak or gas leak is always a serious problem that requires a professional solution and immediate attention. These leaks can cause property damage and may be life-threatening. Gas leaks can cause fire or explosion, and water leaks may result in mold growth. Bevills Plumbing, Heating & A/C offers prompt leak detection in Abilene and repairs for water line, gas, and slab leaks.
Call (325) 225-4115 for immediate, 24/7 assistance with your water or gas leak.
Gas Leak Detection
Gas leaks require prompt action to prevent the worst possible outcome. There is no way to predict a gas leak, but there are some signs to be aware of. Knowing the signs of a gas leak can help you catch the problem and have it repaired faster.
A gas leak may cause:
- A Rotten Egg or Sulfur Odor – Gas is naturally odorless, so an additive is used to alert you to a gas leak. If you notice an odor of rotten eggs or sulfur, you could have a gas leak. Smelling gas increases the risk of fire and explosion.
- Abnormal Sounds Near Gas Powered Equipment – If you hear hissing sounds near a gas stove or any gas appliance or equipment, you may have a gas leak.
- Physical Symptoms – Gas can cause people to feel dizzy and light-headed. If you feel lightheaded and the feeling goes away after you get some fresh air, a gas leak may be to blame. Don’t wait to call for help.
While smaller gas leaks may not be as obvious, you can install a carbon monoxide detector to alert you of a problem. If you have a gas leak, leave your home immediately. Don’t turn anything on, just get outside and notify the authorities and your gas company. We can provide advice about how to proceed, and our technicians can provide Abilene gas leak detection and repair when it is safe to enter the property.
Locating Water & Slab Leaks
Water leaks can cause damage to the walls, flooring, and even the foundation of your home or commercial building. Additionally, mold exposure can be harmful to human health. Finding and repairing water leaks quickly can minimize the property damage and help you avoid mold growth. If you hear water running when nothing is turned on, wet spots on floors, walls or ceilings, musty odors, or see mold, you may have an undetected leak.
We offer leak detection in Abilene for plumbing leaks and slab leaks. A slab leak occurs when a pipe leaks under the building’s slab. Our technicians have the tools and expertise needed to accurately locate plumbing leaks and get them fixed fast.
Request Leak Detection Service Today
Whether you are dealing with a gas, water, or slab leak, these problems only get worse when they are not immediately addressed. We offer same-day service for leak detection. When you need help after hours or over the weekend, we have technicians available for 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week.
- 4 Ways to Fix Your Clogged Toilet Without a Plunger
- Ask a Plumber: Are Flushable Wipes Really Flushable?
- What Is Pipe Descaling and How Does it Work?
Please contact us today to request an appointment for leak detection.
“He was very professional, friendly, informative, and told us exactly what needed to be done to fix out a water leak in our water line.”- Cheyenne W.
“They we're straight forward in offering us little steps to fix the issue, whereas other companies went straight for the most expensive and invasive options.”- Terry
“We had them out to do our annual service on air conditioning and with the Covid19 virus going on the serviceman had a mask and used all necessary precautions”- Sheryl K.
30+ Years of Experience
24/7 Emergency Services